Makalia Clothes Shop Return/Exchange Policy
- Customer has 30 days from the day that the clothing from this clothes shop was received to request a return or an exchange.
- Customer can request a return or an exchange for the following reasons:
- Wrong size.
- Received the wrong clothing.
- Clothing was received damaged. The customer will also need to file a Damage Claim, additional information regarding filling a Damage Claim is on the bottom of the 30 Day Return/Exchange Policy.
- The package or packages were not received. The customer will need to file a Lost Package Claim for the matter to be handled by Makalia and USPS, additional information at the bottom of this policy.
The tag(s) must be returned with the clothing in order to process return or exchange, no tag, no return or exchange.
The clothing must be in Like New Condition in order for the return or exchange to be processed. Like New specifies the following:
- No tears.
- No rips.
- No stains.
If the clothing is returned and is found to have tears, rips or stains, the return or exchange will not be processed.
Requesting A Return/Exchange:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 253-257-1103 to request a return or exchange. Please provide your name, Invoice Number, Barcode Number that is on the Tag and explain in the email or phone call the reason for your return or exchange.
- The Return Shipping Label and Packing Slip will be sent by email. Return shipping must be completed at your local USPS Post Office.
- An email will also be sent explaining what will need to be sent with the clothing that is being returned.
- After the clothing has been received, please allow 2-3 days for the return or exchange to be processed.
Filing A Damage Claim
- The Damage Claim must filed within 14 days since order was received.
- A Damage Claim can only be filed if the clothing is received damaged or the clothing is missing from the package.
The following specifies Damage:
- Clothing is ripped.
- Clothing is torn.
- There are stains on the clothing.
Steps For Filing a Damage Claim:
- Please send an email to email@example.com or contact 253-257-1103 to report the damage.
Please Provide the Following Information Regarding Damage by Phone or Email:
- Invoice Number
- Barcode Number that is on the Tag.
- Description of the damage.
- Photos of the damage.
- If you would like an exchange or a return.
- If clothing is missing from the package, please specify in the phone call or email.
After the information has been received, an investigation will be conducted that will take up to one week. After the investigation has been completed, an email will be sent regarding the findings of the investigation.
An exchange or return will be processed within 3 days depending on the findings of the investigation.
If the package was never received, customer has 14 days to contact Makalia regarding lost package. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 253-257-1103 and provide the following information:
- Invoice Number
- Tracking Number
After the requested information has been provided, an investigation will be conducted by Makalia and USPS that will take up to two weeks. After the investigation has been completed, the package will be sent to the customer if the package has been located or a refund will be processed if the package could not be located.
If you have additional questions or concerns, send an email to email@example.com or call 253-257-1103.